On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (12/30/22), Hank encourages listeners who have not read through the Bible in a year to make a New Year’s resolution to do so in 2023. The Legacy Reading Plan is a one-year approach to reading through 66 love letters—one book at a time—for the rest of your life. It allows you to read the Bible in books rather than bits and separates the genres of Scripture by seasons. The Legacy Reading Plan’s format is specifically formulated to make your time in God’s Word the best it can be.
Hank also answers the following questions:
- What is your opinion of the book, The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn?
- In John chapter 11, what does it mean when the text says Jesus groaned?
- What are your thoughts on Kent Hovind; is he biblical?
- What did Jesus mean when He said heaven and earth will pass away?
- Can you explain Psalm 137:9?