On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank shares his thoughts on a common mistake that Christians often make in thinking that someone can be talked into the kingdom of God. Reason alone will not convince anyone to believe in the Lord Jesus because only the Holy Spirit can change the heart. As Hank points out, the problem is that men love darkness rather than light because their deeds are evil, as Jesus said in John 3:19.
Hank also answers the following questions:
- Is the Seventh Day Adventist Church a cult?
- How do Jehovah’s Witnesses answer Isaiah 9:6 and Matthew 23:9? Aren’t these texts contradictory to them?
- What do you think about the historical evidence regarding Roman taxation at the time of Jesus’ birth?
- Is Matthew 7:21-23 a picture of the judgment seat of Christ? At the final judgment when Jesus says, “Depart from Me,” could this be temporal rather than eternal?
- In the Sermon on the Mount, when Jesus speaks of cutting off your hand if it causes you to sin; how does this relate to lust and masturbation?
- Are there any prophets after Christ’s resurrection? If so, what would be their role?