On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank explains what the Bible means when it describes God as jealous. Far from being petty and insecure, God is jealous in the sense of protection and concern for the well-being of His people much like a spousal relationship.
Hank also answers the following questions:
- Does God forget our sins? Isn’t He omniscient? (4:03)
- When Paul said all Scripture was inspired by God in 2 Timothy 3:16, wasn’t he referring to the Old Testament? How do we know the New Testament was inspired? (6:15)
- Did all life on Earth originate from one microscopic organism? (15:41)
- The church I was originally saved in has since let me down, and I haven’t been able to find a church where I can grow. What should I do? (20:37)
- I am an atheist, and I disagree that morals would not exist without God. (22:56)