On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the question of whether or not it is silly to believe in Noah’s flood. Since Christians believe in a supernatural explanation for the creation of the universe, Hank argues that it is perfectly plausible to believe in the great flood. Since reason forces us to look beyond the natural world to a supernatural Creator who made everything, Christians thereby demonstrate that they are truly open-minded.
Hank also answers the following questions:
- What is your take on the Lordship Salvation debate? When the Lord threatens to spew the church of Laodicea out of His mouth; is He speaking of eternal destruction?
- Will someone be able to sin in heaven? If we have free will, it would seem we would be able to.
- Do you think God uses people that are so in love with Him by giving them diseases like cancer to bring about the salvation of lost loved ones?
- Is the analogy of an egg a good way to explain the Trinity?
- Are all of these near-death experiences we hear about biblical?