On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank emphasizes godly living as well as sound doctrine; reminding us of Paul’s words to Timothy: “Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.”
Hank also answers the following questions:
- What does it mean to honor your mother and father? How do I speak the truth or correct my mother without it being disrespectful?
- How many people did Jesus kill?
- Is universalism an acceptable doctrine?
- How do you answer the question about other life forms that are not of this earth?
- Why is Jesus’ genealogy traced through Joseph to prove He is the son of David when Joseph is not His physical father?