On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank discusses the objection that many have with the Old Testament’s instructions on bride price. Hank shows how the process and details surrounding this practice actually upheld the honor of marriage to an even higher standard than we have today.
Hank also answers the following questions:
- Is Melchizedek a pre-incarnate appearance of Christ or a type of Christ? (6:29)
- Can you explain why you disagree with partial preterism? (9:30)
- What are your thoughts on Theresa Caputo; the Long Island Medium? Where does she get her information from? (15:10)
- Is Genesis 4:26 mistranslated? Chuck Missler teaches that this should say that people began to profane the name of the Lord instead of calling upon the name of the Lord. (20:00)
- Doesn’t the command to love our neighbor as ourselves contradict the idea of self-denial? (23:36)