On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- My father is an ex-pastor and has been hurt by many churches. He will no longer attend church; what does this mean for him?
- Does 2 Timothy 1:7 mean that Christians should never suffer from mental illness?
- Does Genesis 3:15 refer to Jesus? Was the book of 1 John written before the fall of Jerusalem?
- If someone believes in Jesus but doesn’t understand or believe in the Trinity, will they go to hell?
- How can I discuss absolute truth with a skeptic?
See Noelle Mering, Awake, Not Woke: A Christian Response to the Cult of Progressive Ideology, available for your partnering gift.