On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- What is your opinion of Jim Bakker?
- There seems to be a discrepancy between the number of horses captured in 2 Samuel 8:4 and 1 Chronicles 18:4. Why is there a difference between these two numbers?
- Is the crowd that praised Jesus during the Triumphal Entry the same crowd who shouted for Him to be crucified?
- How can I respond to my dad who says that if Christianity is so good, what about all the people killed during the Crusades?
- A friend said to me that if Jesus can raise a man from the dead, why doesn’t He heal our loved ones with cancer? Can you help me?
- How do I respond to Word of Faith friends who say I don’t have enough faith?