On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Can you explain Luke 6:25-26? When is it not appropriate to laugh or be well spoken of?
- Are the two witnesses mentioned in Revelation a reference to Jews and Gentiles?
- Some of my family believes that all sickness is caused by demons; do you have any advice?
- My pastor and I disagree on Matthew 5:31-32 and 1 Corinthians 7:10-11. Is a divorced person ineligible for remarriage according to these passages?
- I visited a church that was doing family dedications, and the leadership blessed all the families except an interracial couple; is there a Scripture to justify such behavior?