On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Why didn’t God have regard for Cain’s offering?
- Since my prayers are not going to change God’s mind, what is the point of prayer?
- Paul said that Abraham believed in God and it was counted to him as righteousness, but if you look at his life you see a lot of sin; so how is he considered righteous?
- What is righteous anger and what does it look like?
- I know there is a lot of debate over the doctrine of election. So how should we interpret Romans chapter 9, and can you recommend any resources for further study?