On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Can you clarify your statement on having unity in essential doctrines? Who determines the essentials?
- Why did God create us, knowing our proclivities? I didn’t ask to be created and have original sin.
- I have a friend who asked: why can’t all religions be true?
- My wife said that if God knows the future then we are nothing more than robots; could you clarify this for me?
- Where does the Roman Catholic Church get the idea that Peter was the first Pope? Where’s the biblical evidence for this?