On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- I am preparing my will and I’m inclined to forgo end-of-life treatments that would prolong my life. I also believe that life is sacred and God has a plan for everyone, so what are your thoughts on this? If I decline treatments or resuscitation, would that be considered “passive” euthanasia?
- My wife was raised in the Community of Christ and we are having a hard time deciding on a home church. What should we do?
- Do you support just war doctrine? What is your opinion of Christians joining the military?
- What is intelligent design’s answer to the fossil record?
- Will we be raised up before or after the seven-year tribulation?