On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- When a Christian dies, what form will he take? Will he be a spirit?
- Shouldn’t we offer forgiveness even if someone refuses to repent?
- I’m a member of Alcoholics Anonymous; what is your opinion of this organization? Can you explain how the Holy Spirit is a person?
- What is the New Perspective on Paul, and is this something the church needs to embrace?
- Doesn’t the story of Jacob and Rachel show Jacob’s lack of faith since he didn’t trust God to provide children through Rachel?
- With all the things taking place in the Middle East, how close do you think we may be to the return of Jesus?