On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- My daughter claims to be a Christian but is in a same-sex relationship. How should I respond when she says that since we don’t observe many Old Testament laws, why should we adhere to laws against homosexuality?
- Does the Bible speak of biometric tracking? Is this okay for Christians?
- Must the Sabbath still be observed?
- My father is bipolar. Is mental illness always related to sin?
- If Isaiah 65:20 is referring to eternity, why does it speak of people dying at 100 years old?
- Someone gave me Ahmadiyya material, which claims that a Muslim man was the Messiah. Do you know anything about this?