On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank reads a testimony from a listener who has been impacted by the broadcast and uses some elements he hears from Hank to reach people in his court-mandated classes and seminars for drug addicts and convicted felons.
Hank also answers the following questions:
- Are Jehovah’s Witnesses saved? (3:42)
- Who were the Nephilim in Genesis chapter 6? Can angels have intercourse with women? (6:53)
- Were people in the Old Testament filled with the Holy Spirit as Christians are today? (15:12)
- Does the Bible support the use of marijuana? Was the incense mentioned in Exodus derived from marijuana? What about using it for medical purposes? (17:20)
- Were there materials already in existence when God created the universe? What about where it says there was darkness over the face of the deep? (20:58)
- Should we treat homosexuals who claim to be Christians like the immoral man in 1 Corinthians 5? (23:26)