On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- What do you think of the idea that Christians are only here to love homosexuals and not share the truth with them?
- I’ve heard you speak in the past about the errors of Joyce Meyer. My church is using her teaching for a women’s Bible study; what is your take on this?
- Do you think an egg is a good analogy for the Trinity?
- Since Jesus already sacrificed Himself for us, why does Ezekiel chapter 40 speak of animal sacrifices in a future temple?
- Is tithing still required today?
- I am an atheist and I do a lot of good things for people; in your view, will I still go to hell?