On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Can you give me a practical example of how to meditate on the Word of God?
- Are you familiar with the argument regarding divorce, in which Matthew’s Gospel is referring to fornication on the part of someone who is engaged?
- Is it acceptable to be baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, or should we be baptized in the name of Jesus only?
- What is your opinion of Randy Alcorn’s book Heaven?
- If there were many good people that lived before the time of Christ that stand the same chance of going to heaven as we do, how important is it for us to attend church and argue about so many things?
- Why was God angry with Moses in Exodus 4:24-26? How should I interpret this and Zipporah’s comments about a bridegroom of blood?