On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- My dad was schizophrenic and later in his life, he turned from the Christian faith and got into Gnosticism. If someone is mentally ill, are they accountable for their sins?
- Can you clarify the difference between making disciples and making converts? Should we evangelize those we meet in passing and cannot develop a relationship with?
- Do we know what crime Paul committed or the manner in which he was executed?
- Did God give the people of Jericho an opportunity to repent?
- Is the soul created at conception or did we preexist?
- Do angels in heaven have free will; can they fall again like Satan and the third he took with him?