On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- When Paul recounts his Damascus road experience several times in the book of Acts, are there discrepancies between the accounts?
- I read an article in the Christian Research Journal on modesty; how can I make the transition from lusting after women, to seeing them as human beings made in the image of God?
- I’ve heard that the church is no longer mentioned after Revelation 3; is that true? Is Matthew 24:40-41 referring to the rapture in 1 Thessalonians chapter 4?
- Is it okay to pray for a medical miracle based on Matthew 18:18-20?
- Why does the Bible say God loved Jacob and hated Esau?
- With the decline of our society, where do you think we will be in the next ten years?
- Why was Jesus called the Son of Man? The Qur’an says that Muhammad is mentioned in the Bible; is there any validity to that?