On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Could you please expand on Philippians 4:13 in the context of what you can do with God’s help?
- Hebrews 6:4-8 speaks about losing salvation. Can you clarify and give me your comments on that portion of scripture?
- Who is your patron Saint and how did you go about receiving that name?
- Can you help me understand the 144,000 mentioned in Scripture?
- In an effort to promote dialogue, our pastor is recommending that our congregation visit a local mosque. What are your thoughts on this?
- Where does it say in the Bible that no one will live to be more than 120 years old?