On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- I was addicted to pornography, but I have repented of that sin. As I battle brain cancer, how can I be assured that Hebrews 10:26 doesn’t apply to me?
- I have done a lot of work in apologetics, but how can I keep from treating the Bible like a textbook, and avoid reducing the gospel to simply an argument?
- In light of Matthew 5:20 and Jesus’ warning to the Pharisees, what are New Testament believers required to do?
- Is becoming like a child a requirement for salvation according to Matthew 18:1-4?
- Can I apply the story of Paul’s journey in Acts chapter 27, to my own life?