On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- I attend a senior citizens center that stopped allowing public prayers over meals. What should I do in this situation?
- Are the three days and three nights Jesus mentions in Matthew 12:40 referring to Easter?
- My family attends a United Pentecostal Church; what are your thoughts on this denomination?
- What is wrong with the teaching of Oral Roberts?
- You have said that demons cannot take on physical form, but Genesis chapter 6 says they took on form and procreated with women, creating the Nephilim. If they couldn’t take on human forms, then what was the reason for the flood?
- Have you read anything or know of a book that explains the pre-Adamite world?