On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- My concern is that many people are under the impression that just because they say a prayer, they will be saved. What are your thoughts on this?
- I wanted to comment on another broadcast in which a caller mentioned a hypothetical scenario about what would have happened if Adam had not sinned.
- Are you familiar with Frank Hammond and his book, Pigs in the Parlor?
- Do you think casting out demons is necessary?
- How can I minister to people by sharing the correlation between homosexuality in the Old and New Testaments?
- In terms of biblical prophecy, what exactly are we waiting for; the return of Jesus? Will there be anything tangible that will signify His imminent return?