On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- As Christians, we are to reflect Christ to others, but if people don’t have a desire to know Him is it worth it to share with them?
- I was raised both Mormon and Roman Catholic; how can I unlearn or weed out false teaching?
- Since there’s no sadness in heaven, how will we react to loved ones who aren’t there?
- What is the dividing line between a true Christian and someone following a cult?
- What would you say about the seeker-friendly movement; have they changed the gospel?
- How will someone looking at creation in say, Congo, understand that he is a sinner and needs salvation through Jesus?
- How does one go about increasing their faith?