On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Is the New Living Translation a good translation of the Bible?
- Why does Genesis chapter 6 speak about sons of God when there is only one Son of God?
- Will we recognize our loved ones in heaven, and remember what happened during our time on earth?
- How are you able to raise so many children and be the president of CRI?
- Why didn’t God actualize the angels in righteousness before they fell?
- Since Paul in 1 Corinthians 1:10 says there should not be divisions amongst believers, what does this say about all the different denominations within the body of Christ today?
- Could you explain the story of the fish with a coin in its mouth in Matthew 17:24-27?
- Would the command to obey the government in Romans chapter 13 apply to sharia law?