On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Do Christians believe in an eternal family like Mormons?
- I read an article in the Christian Research Journal about Jephthah’s daughter; was she condemned to a life of celibacy instead of being sacrificed?
- In the Bible, was there ever just one race of people?
- What is your view on full preterism? What about partial preterism?
- Should a person show real remorse for there to be genuine repentance?
- My daughter married a Muslim and converted to Islam; do you have any advice?