On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Do you believe that the binding of Satan in Revelation 20 is not to be taken literally? How then do you interpret Satan being released?
- Can you explain the parable of the unjust steward in Luke chapter 16?
- I have been attending a Oneness Pentecostal church and I’m really confused. What is your opinion of their beliefs? Can I cut my hair, wear pants, and still go to heaven?
- Can you clarify who the Nephilim are in Genesis chapter 6?
- Why does Exodus 34:7 say that God will punish children for the sins of their fathers?
- Was sending Jesus God’s plan “B” since Adam fell? Couldn’t God have stopped Adam from sinning?
- I spoke with a Mormon who was trying to prove that the Bible contradicts itself by citing Deuteronomy 4:2 and Revelation 22:18-19. How would you answer this?