On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- I am a former Muslim that converted to Christianity. I want to tithe but my husband doesn’t see the importance of it. How can I honor him while encouraging him to tithe?
- How can I help my friend who is going through a difficult time, experience tangible comfort from the Lord?
- I got pregnant as a minor and married the father, but we eventually divorced. I recently got remarried, was I allowed to do that?
- My sister rejected Christ, so my father will not have any fellowship with her. Shouldn’t we try to reach out and minister to her?
- Have you ever heard of Les Feldick?