On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- What are your thoughts on James 1:27 as he defines true religion?
- How was Satan able to have a conversation with Eve in the garden, and did he actually look like a serpent?
- Can you comment on the record of Elisha’s bones in 2 Kings 13:21?
- Could you help me understand David’s statement, “I’ve never see the righteous forsaken or his seed begging bread?”
- Doesn’t the Bible teach that the flood destroyed all life, including dinosaurs? How can you hold an old-earth view in light of scripture?