On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank shares three building blocks of life that are eroding in our society at an alarming rate: marriage, which has been redefined; the Church, which is failing to be change agents in the culture; and the government, which is capitulating to woke ideology.
Hank also answers the following questions:
- To what extent is God sovereign? Are the decisions we make and the circumstances we find ourselves in governed by Him?
- When we say “Amen” at the end of our prayers, are we really praying to a different god?
- Can you explain Matthew 7:21-23? What is the will of our Father in heaven?
- Are there parallels between Jesus and the Egyptian god Horus? Have you seen the movie Zeitgeist?
- Does John 20:22-23 support the idea that pastors can pronounce absolution of sin?