On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank underscores the fact that Christianity is distinct and unique from all the other religions of the world. Christianity is rooted in history and evidence. With the historical reality of the resurrection, Christ vindicated His claim to divinity.
Hank also answers the following questions:
- Could you explain your understanding of communion?
- In Proverbs, Solomon describes wisdom in various ways. Why would he call wisdom vanity in Ecclesiastes?
- Since Jesus told the thief on the cross that he would be with Him in Paradise today, why did He tell Mary following the resurrection, that He had not yet ascended to the Father?
- Why did Jesus call Peter Satan when he reacted to the news of Jesus’ coming death?
- What role does Mary now play in your faith life?
- What is the correct position on the pretribulational Rapture?