On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank shares a note from a listener who was encouraged by his gentle manner when dealing with a hostile caller who disagreed with him. This is a lesson for us all to remember, not to just give good answers and win arguments, but to be winsome in our communication with others. It is not only the answer we give but the way we give it that matters.
Hank also answers the following questions:
Why did God harden Pharaoh’s heart?
- I have a Pentecostal friend who told me that I don’t have the Holy Spirit because I don’t speak in tongues. Do you agree with this?
- I am having a hard time understanding the Bible; can you help me?
- Can cultists such as Seventh Day Adventists, Jehovah’s Witnesses, and Mormons be truly saved?
- Where did Cain get his wife? A co-worker of mine thinks that there was another generation of people that were created.
- Can you address Christians being possessed by demons? I had a friend who claimed to love Jesus but had four demons cast out of her.