On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (01/06/23), Hank quotes from David’s prayer in 1 Chronicles 29:14; encouraging listeners that if they would catch the joy of contagious giving, they may leave an indelible mark on this generation for the cause of Christ.
Hank also answers the following questions:
- Does Colossians 1:19-20 teach that Jesus died for all intelligent life in the universe?
- Does Matthew 7:21-23 teach that a Christian can lose their salvation?
- Where was the soul of Lazarus before Jesus resurrected him?
- Did Cain ever repent?
- What are your thoughts on the Shepherd’s Chapel?
- Are we all under a curse until we find Christ? If so, how does this relate to generational curses?
- Have you ever heard of a book called A More Excellent Way by Henry W. Wright?
- Is there a connection between Salem and Jerusalem?
- When Paul speaks about the third heaven, what is he referring to?