On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (12/17/18), Hank comments on the fact that there are many stars, but only one Superstar. He spoke and the universe leapt into existence. The morning stars together proclaimed His holy birth. He is the root and offspring of David; the bright and Morning Star. It’s no wonder that the prophecies concerning Him outnumber all the others. Only Jesus of Nazareth—the unique Superstar—could emerge through the doorway of Old Testament prophecy.
Hank also answers the following questions:
- Can a pastor be divorced according to 1 Timothy 3:2?
- Were there incestuous relations between Adam and Eve’s children?
- What arguments would you give to prove that Jesus knew He was God?
- How should we respond to people who mock us for believing in God?
- Since Jesus knew what would happen before it happened, how do we reconcile this with Him saying, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”