On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (05/10/23), Hank shares his thoughts on 1 John 2:18-19; focusing on John’s use of the word antichrist and how this harks back to Jesus’ words that there would be false messiahs who would lead people astray.
Hank also answers the following questions:
- Does Exodus 21:7-11, condone polygamy and slavery?
- Will Christians inhabit a new heaven or a new earth, or both?
- Considering Jesus’ teachings, what would He think of all the different denominations we have today?
- What is the significance of biblical foot washing?
- How do you interpret Jesus saying that this generation shall not pass away in Matthew chapter 24?