On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (11/04/22), Hank answers the following questions:
- In Acts chapter 5, was the punishment of Ananias and Sapphira too severe?
- Do angels have free will?
- I’m an atheist and I hear Christians talk about free will. Do you believe God punishes those who freely choose to disobey Him?
- Can you explain why a Unitarian god is morally deficient?
- Is there any book we should analyze and study as much as the Bible? Why do people analyze The Shack?
- Does one have to believe in the Trinity to be saved?
See Mary Grabar, Debunking the 1619 Project: Exposing the Plan to Divide America, available for your partnering gift.