On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (09/28/22), Hank answers the following questions:
- Isn’t Revelation 1:19 referring to a future Great Tribulation?
- Is an apostle only someone who was anointed by Jesus in his time? A self-professed apostle said that hell was created by God to “get even” with man, but I can’t find it in Scripture. Have you heard of this?
- Do you think God uses people that are so in love with Him by giving them diseases like cancer to bring about the salvation of lost loved ones?
- Is the analogy of an egg a good way to explain the Trinity?
- Are all of these near-death experiences we hear about biblical?