On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (03/28/23), Hank answers the following questions:
- Should a Christian attend the homosexual marriage of one of his children?
- In Genesis 2:18, when God said it was not good for man to be alone, does this mean that someone who is unmarried will always be lonely?
- Considering the Reformed doctrine of predestination, if someone who has not been predestined unto salvation hears the general call of the gospel, are they even capable of responding?
- What is your opinion of The Way International?
- Is it wrong for me to have a desire to serve God out of fear of judgment rather than out of love for Him?
- In talking to someone of the Jewish faith, I told them only Jesus could atone for sin. Was that correct?
Check out the following Christian Research Journal articles:
“Should Christians Attend Same-Sex Weddings? PRO – CON” by Michael F. Ross and Joe Dallas
“How Should Christians Approach the Problem of Evil?” by E. Calvin Beisner and Chad Meister