On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (11/09/21), Hank answers the following questions:
- Are children automatically saved?
- Is it normative for people to speak in tongues if you can’t understand what they’re saying?
- Is there any credence to what they are teaching in schools about Christopher Columbus?
- Can you explain what it means to be blind and without guilt in John 9:41?
- Will we recognize our relatives in heaven?
- Isn’t 1 Corinthians chapter 7 similar to what the Qur’an teaches?
- Is lifestyle evangelism acceptable? If someone isn’t gifted in speaking, can they witness with their lifestyle?
- Do you believe that demons exist? If so, can they take on physical form and attack people?