On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (09/28/21), Hank answers the following questions:
- Where does the Bible say that God is three persons?
- I heard a TV preacher say the generation that saw Israel become a nation again would be the final generation, but I can’t find this in Scripture.
- How can we have an inerrant Bible if human writers have free will?
- What is your view on full preterism? What about partial preterism?
- Should a person show real remorse for there to be genuine repentance?
- My daughter married a Muslim and converted to Islam; do you have any advice?