On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (12/09/22), Hank answers the following questions:
- Can you explain Luke 6:25-26? When is it not appropriate to laugh or be well spoken of?
- Are the two witnesses mentioned in Revelation a reference to Jews and Gentiles?
- Some of my family believes that all sickness is caused by demons; do you have any advice?
- Is Paul’s gospel different than the other New Testament writers?
- I used to physically and verbally attack my husband and we separated over this and the doctrine of eternal security. How can I explain to my husband that once saved, always saved is false?