On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (10/12/22), Hank answers the following questions:
- I am Jewish and I was wondering what your thoughts were on the many different factions in early Christianity?
- Since Hebrews 9:27 says that it’s appointed once to die and then the judgment, how do we explain what happened to Lazarus?
- Why does the modern church not observe the Old Testament feasts according to Leviticus chapter 23?
- If someone believes in Jesus but doesn’t understand or believe in the Trinity, will they go to hell?
- How can I discuss absolute truth with a skeptic?
See Noelle Mering, Awake, Not Woke: A Christian Response to the Cult of Progressive Ideology, available for your partnering gift.