On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (05/26/23), Hank answers the following questions:
- What are your thoughts on Christian science fiction and fantasy literature?
- I believe I have obeyed all that God has asked of me. Why am I suffering so much?
- What is your view of Calvinism and the doctrine of predestination?
- Is Jesus’ teaching on eunuchs in Matthew 19:3-12 discussing homosexuality?
- Why doesn’t the Bible explicitly condemn slavery?
Resources mentioned on today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast:
Gene Edward Veith, “Good Fantasy & Bad Fantasy”
“The Divine Sovereignty / Human Responsibility Debate” Part One and Part Two by James R. White and George Bryson
“Point/Counterpoint: How Should Christians Approach the Problem of Evil?” by E. Calvin Beisner and Chad Meister
Hank Hanegraaff, Has God Spoken? Memorable Proofs of the Bible’s Divine Inspiration