On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (04/28/23), Hank answers the following questions:
- The worship leader at my church had an affair and everyone knows including the pastor. Should I address this or just leave the congregation?
- Is it true that demons are passed from one person to another?
- Most of my family and friends are steeped in Mormonism. Is there any hope for them?
- What are your thoughts on the historical view of the Book of Revelation? Are there any flaws with this view?
- Why did Paul tell Timothy to drink wine?
- I have always struggled with sexual sin. How do I know if my faith is real?