On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (02/01/23), Hank answers the following questions:
- I had a debate with an atheist about radical Islam, and he argued that Christianity isn’t very different because of the harsh Old Testament laws. How can I respond to this?
- Are the 144,000 in Revelation Jews and will they be saved during the tribulation?
- Can you explain the Euthyphro dilemma?
- How would you argue against the idea that order can come from chaos?
- I don’t normally feel humbled. How are we supposed to feel humble when we are overjoyed about God?