On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (02/09/23), Hank answers the following questions:
- Can you give me some more information about the Conversations with God movement based on the book by Neale Donald Walsch?
- In 2 Samuel 6:19, the KJV says David gave the people a flagon of wine and the ESV says a cake of raisins. Which translation is correct?
- Why does the Devil tempt certain people?
- Since I struggle with infertility, how can I keep the command to be fruitful and multiply according to Genesis 1:28?
- Does the word prosper in 3 John 1:2 mean material possessions as the prosperity teachers claim? If I am under the leadership of a different gospel, how can my life be an example of what Christ is?