On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (12/29/21), Hank answers the following questions:
- What is your view on the nebular hypothesis and how is it similar to the six-day creation?
- Isn’t it hypocrisy to be against abortion and yet pro-war?
- How can I reach people who know the biological evidence concerning abortion, but still respond with emotional rhetoric?
- Enoch and Elijah were caught up into heaven, yet the Bible says that it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment. Were they mortal men?
- It was brought to my attention that the newer Bible translations are missing verses. What are your thoughts on these translations?