On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (05/03/23), Hank answers the following questions:
- In Genesis 1:6, why isn’t there a declaration that the second day was good?
- What are your thoughts on the book Hope Beyond Hell? This book claims that Tertullian was the first church father to teach an eternal hell, is that true?
- Did the Early Church Fathers teach universalism?
- Is the Sabbath to be observed on Saturday or Sunday?
- Was Satan created before Adam? How did he attain the power he has?
- Why was Satan allowed to sin in heaven? If Satan had volition, will we also have the ability to sin in heaven?
- When were dinosaurs created?