On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (09/19/22), Hank answers the following questions:
- I’m afraid of demons and even some rooms in my home give me chills; can you give me some advice?
- Shouldn’t unbelievers first be born again before they become members of a church? What do you think about nonbelievers being in church leadership positions?
- What are your thoughts on the book, The 1000 Year Reign of Jesus Christ on Earth: Will You Make It or Miss It by Dale Sides?
- What is the correct translation of Mark 3:21? Should it be the word “friends” according to the KJV or “family” according to the NIV?
- What do you know about contemplative prayer, is this something that Beth Moore embraces?
- Is a divorced man excluded from being a pastor according to the qualifications given by Paul in 1 Timothy?
- I go to a church that practices slaying people in the Spirit; should I move on and find another church?