On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (03/21/23), Hank answers the following questions:
- Do you think the success of teachers like Joel Osteen is due in part to the idea that we should use discernment and also that we should not judge?
- I do not agree with the message of prosperity preachers, but how do you reconcile the Scripture’s teaching that life and death are in the power of the tongue with their message?
- What is your view of Arnold Murray and his serpent seed doctrine? Was the fruit spoken of in Genesis an actual piece of fruit?
- In light of Colossians 2:16, how should we discuss the Sabbath with Seventh-Day Adventists?
- Is there a resource that explains the differences between Bible translations?